FITNESS TECH OF MIAMI INC REPAIR SERVICES
We offer 24-hour response time
Fitness Equipment Repair
FITNESS TECH OF MIAMI INC services most brands in the fitness industry. We call on Residential and Commercial accounts and also provide preventive maintenance services. We provide on time reliable service, we will evaluate your service request and provide our professional service and advice to suit your needs.
FITNESS TECH OF MIAMI INC only employs trained and qualified technicians who will respect your investment and ensure that your equipment is repaired with quality replacement parts at the highest levels of expertise. If you run a hotel, apartment complex, or any other establishment with a gym, you know how hard it can be to keep your equipment running smoothly and keeping clients happy. By choosing our company to establish a routine maintenance plan for your gym you can be assured that your equipment will always work in perfect condition, which means one less thing in your mind leaving you with more time to focus on the important things.
We Repair & Service:
- Exercise Bikes
- Elliptical Trainers
- Home Gyms
- Multi Stations
- Stair Steppers
- Other Standard Fitness Equipment
What we can do:
- Squeaks on equipment and accessories.
- Walking belt alignment on treadmills.
- Trouble-shooting Power Control Boards.
- Treadmill belt slippage.
- Cleaning and lubricating guiding rods, pull-pins, pillow blocks,
chains and other related parts.
- Making adjustments to your strength circuit equipment on your drive belts,
cables, and taking the slack out of your weight stack equipment.
- Putting new bottom brackets onto spin bikes.
- Repairing step assemblies, adjusting tension on rear drive belts for
elliptical and cross-trainers,stationary bikes etc..
- Replacing overlays on display where sweat has gotten between the display
board and the electronics.
- Replacing drive belts to front rollers from drive motors and lifts,
walking belts, lift actuators on Treadmills.
- Flipping decks and replacing deck bumpers and side cushions to commercial treadmills.
- Changing brushes on alternators in cross-trainers, stationary bikes, elliptical’s etc.
- Removing and replacing Power Control Boards (PCB)’s, display electronics, heart rate sensors.
- Installing new equipment such as home gyms, strength circuit equipment,
belt and cable machines, assembling weight stack, disassembling weight-stacks,
relocating (moving one equipment from one place to another).
- Working on Stair Climbers and stepmills, replacing and repairing drive chains,
load resistors, transmissions, power supplies, trouble-shooting and configuring electronics.
- Hydraulic and Pneumatics on Keiser equipment, air lines, air compressors and fixing tubing etc.